The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Little o' Zach Bain had just walked inside the lobby, recently taking down a horde of those zombie things. He was just looking around, trying to find a place to stay for the time being and maybe a few girls. As he brushed his long hair aside, he heard a ring. It came from the desk he had just passed by, and decided to check it out. 'So there are people here..' He thought to himself, then quickly went to the phone to answer it, but the call ended.

"Well, we better figure out who these guys are." He looked at who had called, what room, and then took the elevator up to that flood. "So high up.. Guess it's reasonable. Zombies an all." Shrugging, he zipped his hoodie up some, leaving his chest and half his abs exposed. When the zombies came by, he just got out of the shower and grabbed his hoodie and his sweat pants with convers.

Anyway, he marched up there, then waited a moment and looked down the hall. Creepy. Then he listened for people, then knocked the door and said once the door opened, "Somebody called room service?"
(( I don't know if that was the right word, I'm a bad speller :u ))
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 pm

As Ebony picked up the phone, Aiden stood up and walked up to her, half asleep and without realizing it was no longer a dream. He walked up to her, placing his hands over her hips and grinding against her ass with a pervy smile on his face. He figured out it wasn't a dream when Ebony started bickering at him, rubbing the back of his head, still smiling. " I'm sorry, I thought it was a drea..- " he stopped himself.

Knocks were heard on the door, and Aiden took the pistol out from his leg holster, removed the safety and aimed it at the door instinctively. " Those rotten bastards now speak..? " he said, sliding the finger on the trigger, getting ready to squeeze it. He waked up to the door, and looked through the peephole, noticing the guy. " Huh, it's a dude. " he told to Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"Is it a pretty dude?" She asked, shoving him out of the way of the peephole jokingly. She peered through the small peephole and nodded to herself, biting her lip."A very.. Very pretty dude indeed. Let's let him in." Although Aiden suggested against it, she was certain that because he was a boy he didn't understand the pretty-boy logic. When they're at your door, LET THEM IN!

She opened the door a crack and said,"I'm sorry, but that was a mistake. If you want to come in, I'm gonna have to ask you if you have gotten bit by the Walkers or not." She said, raising a thoughtful eyebrow and letting her long black eyelashes flutter ontop of her electric blue eyes. "Because if you have been bit or scratched by one, I'm gonna have to let you meet my personal bodyguard, as well as my swords." She tilted her head, her dried, curled hair sliding to the left.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Giving a slight chuckle, Zach shook his head. "If I were bit or scratched, do you think I'd be here? I'd blow my own face off so it doesn't look like one of those damned things." He gave this pretty girl a smile, then tilted his head at her. "You're a cute girl. I can see why you need a body guard, even the dead must be after such a pretty face." His smile turned to a smirk, and he asked to come in. Zach heard protests of her so-called body guard, and waited to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Aiden didn't want to let him in, specially since she called him pretty. He listened to their conversation, scoffing at his compliments and walking up to the door, leaning onto it with his arm and aiming the gun right at the stranger's face. " The fuck do you want here? " he asked 'nicely', clearly jealous. " Spit it out. " he added, playing with the trigger. He didn't tell Ebony what his feelings were, but he wouldn't let anyone get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

"Aiden! Be respectful to the guests!" She said, frowning and pushing the gun to aim at her neck while she cracked the door open more, flashing a wide smile at this very pretty and sexy man."Hello, my name is Ebony. Come on inside, and thanks for those nice compliments." She winked a little and bit her lowerlip, a very red and rosey lip. With her outfit of a short skirt and just a white thing that covered her barely-boobs, it was easy to see the bruises and see the damage of anorexia that was well done on her body. Her stomach sucked in, her legs and arms were like bones and skin, and her ribs easily visible.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"Well you sure are an angry fella." Zach spoke, then smirk wider at them. "Oh, anytime sweet pea." He wasn't at all afraid of that gun. It wasn't near his pretty face. Anyway, he went ahead and walked beside this pretty girl. "You sure are a small thing." He said, and then held her sides gently, looking into her pretty face. "But you're a very attractive girl otherwise. Hasn't your big o' body guard told you anything like that before?" The long hair pretty-boy asked, taking a glance at the big, angry fella.

"Or is he just here for something in return?" He asked, the question aimed right at this brute. A brute to him, anyway. But he did like this girl, big o' brute is gonna be in the way, though. Better try and get him away so it's just him and pretty lady. She seemed really easy to take advantage of, being so small.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Aiden sighed as Ebony was seducted by the guy, and she allowed him in. He felt like pulling the trigger since he aimed the gun at him, without hesitating, only Ebony stopped him. He didn't like the guy at all. He clinched his fist as he touched her and kept flattering her. With a scoff, he walked past him, grabbing his neck and squeezing it, he then whispered to him " If you touch her, no one will lower my gun. " Aiden patted his back, " Make yourself at home, but get the fuck out of here as soon as you can pal. " he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 am

"There's two rooms so.." She said, sitting down on the couch to think over the rooming system."Oh.. Wow, this couch is real comfy. I guess I'll take the couch then!" She said, stretching out, forgetting about her stomach ever growling or that dinner even existed. The pretty boy just added a new sense of comfort here. The only other pretty face she had been around was Aiden.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 am

Zach tensed up, staring at this brute. "Sure, sure." He said, then moved away from this stupid ass guy, sitting on a rolling chair. "Are you hungry there, little lady? Your stomach sure is growling. Brute over here can't seem to notice that." He said, sticking his thumb out at the brute. He had a feeling his thumb would be broken soon, and put his hand down.

Soon he got up and went on over to the fridge, to look for something to eat. Something for the girl too. Brute is on his own. "So, are you willing to eat something? I can make some eggs, I'm good at that."
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am

Aiden scoffed, losing his self-control. He took his boots, tied them up, put his leather jacket on, holstered the pistol and slinged the SMG to his back. " I'm outta here, you two seem to be enjoying each other. " he said, obviously jealous, exitting the room and slamming the door behind him.

He walked along the corridors, and went to the rooftop, sitting on its edge. " Fucking asshole. ", he muttered, drawing out his pistol and aiming it at his temple like he did before. His finger trembled over the trigger but he didn't pull it, sighing and holstering the gun. He didn't have the guts, he wouldn't lose her to him, not without fighting.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 am

She sighed, knowing he'd be back and wouldn't go far. She wanted to go after him, and she almost did, but the pretty boy offered her a drink. Well, more like pinned her against the wall and forced her to swallow the drink.

After she took the drink and tried wrestling out of his hold with her easily-bruised form and without her weapon. The drugs slowly settled in, making her horny and wanting, which was a new feeling for her. It made her vision hazy and her thoughts shut down.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 am

Zach smirked to himself once the brute left. "Here's your drink, sweet pea." He told her, forcing her to drink up. Holding her there, he waited and then let the drug set in. Soon enough, she was all over him. It didn't take long for that type of drug to set in, considering her little body. Things probably just went right through her.

Good thing brute was away, he knew he would be killed. But this girl was hard to let slip by. He had to fuck her, even if it meant he'd get shot. It didn't take long for them to end up on the couch, her on top of him grinding on him while rubbing her hands all over him. He was grinding back, after he had slid off her shirt. Or what ever. He played with her breast, letting the drug sink in more. She was pretty easy to take over with a drug. It was really easy to tell she was getting wet, too. Considering his pants were now covered in her juices. Great, he thought, now she can take those off.

She was actually the one wanting to take everything off and be screwed. So Zach let her strip, then strip him of the rest of his clothes. It didn't take long for her to be sliding up and down on him, bouncing fast and hard. She sure liked to tell him how hard he was, and how she enjoyed this so much. For a small girl, though, she could moan real loud. Though, she didn't know his name and he didn't know hers. He didn't notice when she moaned out a name that started with an A. Maybe it was brute. Though, Zach didn't give a fuck. Soon enough they had gotten into a different position, her on all fours taking it from behind. Each thrust just made her moan louder. She was almost screaming, and he felt her throb quiet a bit. Brute probably heard her by then, but this pretty-boy didn't care.

If the brute were to walk in, he would be able to smell what they were doing. Not to mention her moans of pleasure were so loud. He'd probably get a hard-on from that. Zach laughed in his head while pounding away at this small, fragile girl. She sure like to talk dirty with this drug in her system.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 am

Aiden walked down from the rooftop, down to the reception and to the hotel's bar. He got a bottle of scotch and looked around the place, taking sips without knowing what was happening upstairs. He found a pair of machetes in the janitor's room and a small flamer. He used one of the bags there to pack them up and finished the bottle of scotch, being slightly drunk. The bottle wasn't even full when he started drinking so he wasn't totally wasted.

Then, without anything to do, he waked upstairs. A few rooms away from theirs, he started to hear noises coming from his room. " Huh? " he mumbled, approaching faster. They weren't just noises, they were moans from Ebony and that fucker. Clinching his fist, and under the effect of alcohol, he lost control over himself and broke into the room, drawing his pistol. " So this was your plan fuckface? " he asked him, pushing him away from her and shooting straight at his dick and then at his four limbs so he wouldn't move.

" I didn't like you from the beginning, so, let's have some fun, shall we? " he said, chuckling. He unslinged the bag he took from the janitor's room, and took the welding flamer from it, turning it off. He cauterized his wounds with it, so they wouldn't bleed but he'd still feel the pain and wouldn't move. " You know, I won't kill you, I'll let those fuckers eat you. " he exclaimed, taking him out from the room and locking it behind him, leaving Ebony inside.

He made his way to the hotel's parking lot, throwing him inside the ARV, and drove a mile away. Aiden got out from the truck, dragging him along with him, and drew his machete, cutting his femoral artery. " I'm sure the smell of your blood will get a few of those fuckers on your pretty face. " he spoke, getting onto the vehicle and driving back to the hotel, rushing to his room inmediately.

He locked it and filled the bath tub with warm water, carrying her and putting her inside. Aiden washed her face and body carefully and gently, hoping for her to get better with enough time to sober up from the ectasy's effect. He didn't mind her being naked, he just sat beside the tub, crying and regretting of not telling her what he felt, and not being there to protect her. Once more, she was abused by a little prick.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 am

She was completely worn out now, sleeping away, unknowingly naked infront of Aiden, the boy she grew to love over the years. She had so many new bruises, all of them looking like fingermarks. They were new violations to her body, which seemed to be withering away because her lack of food and nutrition.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 am

Aiden washed her face softly, so she no more bruises would appear to his touch. He kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen to prepare her favourite meal, hotpot. He.. did all the stuff, and prepared it as good as he could, taking a plate and it and filling it for her. He went balk to the bathroom and placed the plate on the floor. Enough time had passed for her to sober up, at least to regain 'consciousness', so to speak.

" Hello there beautiful. " he muttered, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

Slowly her eyes opened, and she considered the things around her."Hey, Aiden.. Wh-what the hell just happened? W-why am I naked?!" She cried out, covering her arms over her breasts and her hand cupped her genitals. She stared up at Aiden wide-eyed, a blush seeping into her fair skin.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 am

" Don't be silly, just eat and I'll explain everything to you, okay?. " he asked, offering her the plate and kissing her cheek once more. He crawled to the bathroom's wall and sat against it, looking at her. " Uhm, the so called pretty boy, in a huff I left, he drugged you and stripped you down. I'm sorry, I wasn't here to protect you not even when I want to keep you safe so badly. " he spoke, placing his head between his knees and starting to cry. " I'm sorry Ebony.. " he kept saying in the middle of his break down.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 am

"Hey.. Hey, Aiden.. Buddy, don't cry." She said, biting her lip, getting up and drapping a towel around herself, crawling up next to him. She lifted his head and pet his hair, wiping away his tears with her thumb."Don't cry, Aiden.." She said, tears in her eyes simply from seeing him cry. She was holding his cheeks with both hands, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 am

Aiden sniffed and looked up to her. " You are taking it all the wrong way Ebony. " he muttered, sniffing once more and resting his head on her shoulder. He always seemed so tough that it was quiet weird to see him in this state, perhaps not for her but for anyone else it'd. " I'm not protecting you because otherwise I'd be alone, or try to calm myself by using you. I didn't blow my head up because I want to stay here and protect you, and I kissed you because I couldn't hold it anymore, I ..- I..- " he didn't find the words to describe it, he was letting it all out, but he had never been in love, he didn't know how to say it. " I can't stand being away from you and it killed me to see you with him, I.. I won't be stupid enough to let you go." he added, looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 am

"Aiden.." Ebony said, blinking, her blue eyes getting wider as she looked to him. "Are you.. Do you happen to be saying.. Or inquiring... That you..?" She couldn't even finish it, she was so scared of the answer. Her heart was pounding so fast she heard it in her head.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 am

Aiden looked up to her, staring right into her eyes. " I.. I " he said, stopping again, seemingly nervous. How wouldn't he be, it was the first time saying that, besides, he wasn't sure on how she'd reply, what if she felt nothing for him? He denied that possibility nad hoped for the best, closing his eyes and re-opening them. " I love you Ebony. " he spoke, looking at her, anxious, craving to hear her answer, and hoping that it'd be possitive.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:36 am

(( Perfect movie moment. LOL ))

Ebony froze when he said that. She was so stunned, she was nearly speechless for a few seconds. She looked him over and smiled. Her small smile grew bigger and wider, into a full grin that glued itself to her face."I love you too, Aiden. I always have." She said, holding his hands in hers and smiling at him, staring right into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:11 pm

(( Lol ))

Aiden waited for her answer, smiling as she told him that she loved him too. " I'm sorry that I kept waiting for so long. " he said as he interlocked their fingers and looked into her eyes, contemplating her. She looked so fragile and weak, but she was so perfect to his eyes still. He nuzzled against her neck and wrapped her with his arms, pulling her closer to his chest. Then, he inclined his head towards her and kissed her softly. " You still need to eat. " he said, smirking and poking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 pm

"I apologize for that, aswell, Aiden." She said and squeezed his hand, kissing back softly. Whenever he poked her nose, he never failed to make her go cross eyed. She scrunched her nose up and flinched, blushing and giggling. Then she smelled the air."Is that hotpot? Unburned, hotpot?" She said, grinning. "First I need to get dressed, though. I feel so sore.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next