The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biohazard

Biohazard

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm

" I won't do it again, I promise, I swear Ebony. " he said, standing up from his seat and putting her down on it. He took her hands and looked at her, " Calm down, everything's okay now. " he said, stroking her hands with his thumbs and letting out a friendly smile as he looked at her. What was happening? She never reacted in that way to anything, not even when her father beat her up, or his brother raped her, he was getting worried but didn't want to show that to her as he was trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"I-I get these little attacks where I c-can't breathe right. It's happened since when my dad knocked the wind out of me." She said, dipping her head down to hide her embarrassment. She tried pulling away from Aiden, not used to the affection with him.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Aiden smiled and lifted her chin up with his fingers, looking at her. " I'm here for you. I will try to find a doctor. " he said, not letting her go away. " No, no, no miss, you aren't running away from me. " he added while blocking her way, smiling and chuckling. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed, he just wanted her to feel better and calm down. He wasn't even used to display affection, he just missed her while being in the prison and didn't want her to end up hurt, he was decided to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Her face turned tomato red as she turned her head away, feeling like he was getting to close."You embarrass me so easily, Aiden.." She said with a slight whine to it. She raised her bright blue eyes to his smooth Carmel ones and felt stupid, like one of those high heeled bitches that was ever all up on Aiden. She felt so extremely attracted to him and it was harder to hide it by the passing days. Even more now since they've spent so long away and she's been wearing her heart on her sleeve ever since she watched her brother and her father get killed.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

" You didn't blush this badly, not even when you mentioned my uhm, banana. " he said chuckling, still not letting her get away. He approached softly and stopped around two inches away from her face. He just fell so playful. Outside, the world was a shithole, and it'd become worse with time, he just wanted to distract himself from all of it, the prison, the death of his sisters, his parents possibly dying, all that he had left was her. He somehow felt attached to her now, and she was the only thing holding him there, the only one stopping him from putting a bullet on his head.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 pm

"Shut up!" She laughed, squirming. She turned her head back to him, their lips meeting. Oh god. This wasn't the firsttime this was done unintentionally. But still. It felt different now, with him holding her the way he was. She stared wide eyed at him, so shocked she couldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 pm

He laughed too, having a wide smile as he stopped. His lips met hers in a kiss, interlocking them. His eyes were wide open too, he let himself go and just kissed her, he was surprised himself. Aiden placed his arms on the top of the sit so she wouldn't get away and pulled away from the kiss. " Mhm, that was unexpected. " he said with a childish smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"O-Oopsies.." She said with a bigger blush than before. She felt so hot in the face and just couldn't stand being so embarrassed with him and kissing him without him knowing her true feelings..
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Aiden let her go before she exploded and sat on the passenger seat, placing his legs on the car's console, laying down on his seat. He seemed somehow happy, having a smile on his face. " I said unexpected, not bad. Don't worry, it was good actually, more than any's of those sluts. " clearly meaning the girls he used to date.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

She blushed."Ha, If I was a little more smarter, I'd assume that you got the hots for me." She said with a smile."Well I'm gonna get changed in the back." She said, noticing he put a blanket up like a curtain that separated from the back and the front seats. It was open in the back. He had put down the chairs all the way so it was like a bed. She figured that he was gonna be the one to sleep there. She started to slip her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am

Aiden was laying on his seat, trying to get a peek through the courtain. " You'll sleep in there, so make yourself comfortable. " he said, taking off his shirt and placing it over his head to avoid peeking, and any trace of light. He tried to make himself comfortable in the seat but complained several times, emiting noises, until he found a rather comfortable position and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 am

She whined back when he whined, until he threw his shirt at her and told her playfully to shut up. She slowly came out of the curtain, with a sportsbra, which made her small boobs even more tiny, and some boxers. You could clearly see the anorexic damage to her body. Her stomach sucked in, her hip bones were jutting out at her ribs easily visable."Aiden, you know I can't sleep well without holding anything.." She whined near his ear, leaning over and on her knees, wagging her butt like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am

" Well, if you don't mind I'll myself comfortable too. " he said, standing up and taking his jeans off, laying on his seat again, only wearing his boxer shorts. " Now if you allow me. " he said, closing his eyes. The silence didn't even last for ten seconds before she started whining. " Do I happen to be or have a pillow? " he asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 am

She blinked when the pain hit her that he rejected her. She scratched the back of her neck and sat back, neck feeling tight and cheeks feeling hot. Her eyes stung but she wiped them away with one sniffle and said."Nah, you kinda look like a human. Well, goodnight." She decided to hold her sheathed swords close to her as to hold something, then curled up in a tight ball, tossing and turning until she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 am

Aiden didn't want to misunderstand her intentions and end up screwing up but so he did. He noticed how she felt and felt like an idiot, letting her go to bed and trying to get some sleep himself. A few hours passed, but Aiden couldn't sleep.

He walked to the back of the vehicle, moving the improvised courtain and looking at Ebony. She seemed disturbed, trembling and shivering, she was obvious having a nightmare. Aiden smiled and slid into the 'bed', next to her, wrapping her with his arms and kissing her forehead. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, he felt better next to her, somehow safer, warmer, everything.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

-Next Day-

Ebony woke up,laying ontop of Aiden, head on his pectorials. Her stomach growled but she disregaurded it and told it to shut up. Her stomach was tight and eating itself, but food wasn't what was on her mind. It was why she was ontop of Aiden. Hadn't they slept apart? She also realized.. It was the first time since 'the happening' that she woke up without having a pain somewhere that her dad hit her, or feeling like she just got raped by her brother.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am

Aiden was still asleep, " Mmmm. " he mumbled, wrapping her with his arm and pushing her towards his chest without realizing what he was doing, he didn't even know that it was happening. He was just dreaming and taking some rest. As he felt her warmth against his chest, he woke up slowly, apologizing for it, " I'm sorry Ebony. " he said, but without any regret.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

"It's okay. Don't mind me, I bruise easily anyways. You can like.. poke me and I'll bruise." She laughed nervously, feeling stiff and weird on his chest, their skin touching. She sat up quickly and rolled off of him."Time to start driving again. Want me to drive?" She said, leaning over, her back facing him, spine easily showing.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am

" Don't worry. I'll take the wheel, and we'll get you something to eat. " he said, stroking her cheek with the tip of his fingers and moving to the front, where he took the driver seat, started the engine and cleared the front windows, in order to drive. The road seemed to be clear, one car could be seen, fading away in the horizon. " More people running away. " he said, starting to drive.

After ten or fifteen minutes of travel, they found themselves infront of a gas station which was abandoned already. " Alright, I'll get you some food. " he told her, smiling kindly. He jumped out, locking the vehicle and getting the pistol ready as he walked into the gas station. He took a few plastic bags and filled them with food and drinks, going back to the ARV, unlocking it and jumping in. " Breakfast's served. " he exclaimed, showing her several bags full of sweets, cookies, nuggets, cupcakes, sandwiches, anything that could be found in a gas station.

They wouldn't expire without refrigeration, but they wouldn't be any good in the heat, or outside they're packages, where they'd dry or in the cookies case, be 'victims' of the humidity. " Pick whatever you want, and please, fill that stomach of yours. " he said, patting her tummy softly.

He took a cream sweet, an small box of juice and sat on the driver spot, turning the engine on and stepping onto the gas.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

She blinked at how quickly things went by. He didn't let her leave the ARV when he went into the minimart. And when he came back, she dug through everything."There's no veggies." She said, looking up at him. She opened an Arizona Green Tea and took a sip, woundering why he was so touchy feely. Maybe she just wasn't used to it because of the year they've been apart.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 am

" Eat something for god's sake. " he said. It was obvious that she needed food, but if she was stupid enough not to eat, he'd force her, simple as that. " Eat before I make you. " he said, peering over his shoulder with an evil smile on his face. He finished his sweet, drank his juice and kept driving.

He drove past a cartel, checking the information on it. " We'll be in the west coast by the afternoon. " he exclaimed. " The sun, the beach, the fucking flesh-eating bastards, the american dream!. " he said, chuckling. He was talking without expect an answer, he seemed to be losing his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

"Aiden, honey." She said, slowly crawling over to him and rubbing his shoulders, which were tense. She was going to be either a doctor or a massage therapist when she grew up."You need to realax, you're loosing your nerves and I don't want a crazy Aiden. Well.. A physco path Aiden. Because you're already crazy." She nibbled on a chocolate chip cookie.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 am

" At least you're eating. " he said, relaxing and letting her massage her shoulders. " Psycho path Aiden's out I guess. " he added, sniffing and smiling. He somehow seemed to be happy to see her eating, she seemed just, so weak. She'd probably return to her original slim figure, but not anorexic. " I'm bored, this is monotone. " Aiden exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 am

"Monotone is a type of way you talk. This is not monotone, Aiden." She said with a sigh, chin on his shoulder, chewing a cookie and sipping some tea. "So, we're together while the world is ending?" She asked, giving him a bite of her cookie, moving down his back with her wounderful massaging. "I'm full." She whined. "Pull to the side of the road, please.." She said, holding her stomach. When he pulled over she jumped out of the car with her swords strapped on her back, then leaned over, shoving her finger in her throat and making herself throw up.

Aiden's not gonna be happy about her doing that.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 pm

"Shush." he said, enjoying the massage and taking a bit from her cookie. " No, you're not. " he said, but still pulled over and looked at her. He followed her outside and saw what she was doing. He didn't stop her, he took her hair and moved it away so she wouldn't puke on it. He sighed and patted her back softly, stroking it. "I guess I'll have to find a doctor." he said, kneeling down and looking at her with a smile. " Don't you see I care for you, you silly? " Aiden added, poking her nose without minding the vomit or anything.

In the past he tried to tease her about that kind of stuff, and she ended up with her feelings being hurt, so he found it stupid to do so. He wouldn't allow her to force herself to throw up in the lunc though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next