The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Biohazard

Biohazard

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 pm

After all the shit that happened that day, Aiden was happy and smirked. " Yes, hotpot! Your humble chef cooked it for you. " he said, bowing. " All right, dress yourself. I might take another the bath, uhm. " he added, looking at his hands, slightly bloody and a few other blood spots. " But I won't let you eat your dinner alone. " Aiden spoke with a wink. He wasn't a good cooker, but he put effort on it for her, and hoped she'd enjoy her favourite meal.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:21 pm

"Want me to wait?" She asked with an innocent tilt of her head. After his answer of yes, she went out into the main room, instantly smelling the raw stink of what happened. The couch was wet and sticky. A sinking feeling fell in her. What if he came inside her? What would happen then? She started to feel sick thinking about it. She had already dropped the towel but she was just so dizzy she collapsed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 pm

" If you don't mind. " he said, stripping down and sliding into the bath tub slowly. He cleaned himself and relaxed for a minute in the water and got out, drying himself and wrapping his lower body with a towel. He shaved himself, washed his hands once more and went to the bedroom.

He dropped the towel, taking his boxer shorts and putting them on and got dressed. Just by then, he realized that Ebony was on the bed. He walked towards her, crawling over the bed and laying by her side. Aiden moved the hair away from his face and looked at her, asking. " Are you okay? "

The pretty face stranger didn't came inside her, not as far as he knew since he carefully examined the sheds, he shot him in the crotch and then cleaned Ebony's body. He didn't find anything that would say otherwise, but just in case, when he drove away to get rid of him, he stopped by a pharmasy and filled a bag with different drugs, pills and supplies, including a few morning-after pills.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Slowly her eyes opened to meet his."Aiden, what if he came inside me..? I don't want to be pregnant.." She said, gripping her stomach. She knew that if she got pregnant at this point, she would die because of the state her body was in.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

He started right into her eyes, stroking her cheek and kissing her once. " Don't worry, I checked for any hints of that happening, but just in case I've got these.. " he said, showing her the box of the morning-after pills. " I took these and other stuff, just in case. " Aiden added, smiling as he looked at her.

" I enjoy the view, but get dressed and let's eat that hotpot before it gets cold, okay? " he spoke, stroking her cheek once more and rolling off from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm

She just noticed she was naked infront of him again, and she blushed, slapping her hands over herself. She noticed all her new bruises, and her thighs and muscles ached. "Gah. Sorry." She said, standing up and quickly getting dressed again. Her hair leaved little beads of water on her bruised skin.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 pm

" Why do you apologize, you're beautiful. " he said, walking over to the small kitchen where the hotpot was and filling two new plates, given that the one in the bathroom would probably be cold by then. He took two glasses and something to drink, and set up everything so they would eat. " I hope you enjoy it. " he muttered as he sat, ready to start eating as soon as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Ebony slipped into the chair knocking it over and falling with it first. She crashed onto the tile floor, her face contorting into pain. She laughed at it, though. "Wow, I'm a dumb klutz." She said, and let Aiden help her up. He asked if she was okay."Yeah I'm fine, just accident prone, remember? It smells real good." She said, sitting in the chair now, ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Aiden smiled, and chuckled slightly, offering her his hand and pulling the chair up. Then, he sat down again, " Ladies first. " he said, waiting for her to start eating so he would do so himself. " Thanks, I hope it tastes the same. " he added, chuckling and shaking his head slightly. " Now, eat. You gotta get better clumsy girl. " Aiden exclaimed, smiling at her.

She really needed to eat, she wouldn't get better otherwise, he hated to see her so weak and fragile and couldn't stop blaming himself for her bruises.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 pm

She took a spoon and scooped some up, blowing on it carefully. She slowly lifted it to her mouth and set the spoon on her tongue, taking a bite of the hotpot stew. "Mmmm." She said, smiling, chewing and swallowing. She then took a sip of some milk."Thank you, Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Aiden took his spoon and started to eat, blowing each spoonful before placing it into his mouth. The hotpot wasn't bad, it was good actually, he was surprised of himself and smirked as he looked at her. " Don't worry, but please tell me you like it. " he said, filling the spoon another time, blowing it and sliding it into his mouth. He filled his glass with milk and drank a bit from it. He was hoping she wouldn't throw up, and he had a plan to avoid it. He wanted to heal her no matter what the cost was.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

She felt a little sick after the sixth bite. "It is really good." She said after swallowing, trying to keep the food down as she drank her milk. She wanted to go to the bathroom and throw up.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Aiden kept eating, looking at her, ready to run after her as soon as she tried to go away. He didn't know if his plan would work, but he had to try at least, he wouldn't give up on her. He finished and drank the rest of his glass of milk and smiled. " I'm full. " he said, holding his stomach and patting it softly.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm

She ate most of it, but still had a few more bites left. She was over stuffed, and needed to throw it back up."Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She said, standing up and trying not to wobble with how full she was.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Aiden stood up and stopped her, turning her face around. " I can't let you. Sorry.. " he said, holding her face with one hand and stroking it softly and kissing her. He really doubted she'd throw up when their lips were interlocked. He pulled off from the kiss a moment " Just breath and distract yourself. " he said, holding her close without letting her get away.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:01 am

She blushed, kissing back and closing her eyes. She pulled away and look up at him. She locked her arms around his neck loosely, just overwhelmed with happines that they were both in love with eachother."Distract me." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:11 am

As she pulled off he let out a wide smile, " Anything to please you. " he said softly, locking his arms around her waist and pulling her closer, then sliding his hands down to her thighs, lifting her up. Her legs were wrapping around his waist as he kissed her, playfully stroking her thighs with the tip of his fingers, as his hands held them softly, so no more bruises would appear.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

Ebony squeaked and blushed, her eyes closing slightly, holding onto the kiss. God, he was such a good kisser. She could feel his emotions mixing into it. She felt her small body pressed onto his, and felt good about holding in the food.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 am

Aiden was simply happy. He was holding her on his arms and kissing her, and on the other hand, she wasn't throwing up. He smirked, pulling off from the kiss for a second. " I'm happy this is finally happening but I regret wasting so much time, just waiting. " he muttered, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:20 am

"I'm just too happy that it's happening." She whispered, kissing him and shutting her eyes tight, holding his head close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Aiden nuzzled against her face softly with his nose and kissed her. " You need some rest. " he said, smiling and carrying her to bed, hopping onto it with her and wrapping them with clean blankets. " Should we start moving again tomorrow, or would you like to stay here for a while? " Aiden asked her, kissing her lips once more and then her neck, nibbling onto it softly.

(( We need sum ideas e.e ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5