The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm

She couldn't help it anymore. She didn't feel right on holding things down. She wiped her mouth and kept spitting the rest of the taste out, not affected by the smell or the look of the vomit, because she was so used to it. And obviously Aiden was too. She blushed a tiny bit when he poked her nose, making her go cross-eyed for a moment and when he called her silly. "Aiden, no doctor wants to help us during what's going on right now. I'll just have to doctorize myself." She said.

In the broad daylight you could see her bruises clearly. Ones nearly everywhere. On her ribs, her stomach, back, legs, arms, neck.. Her face was untouched, though. It had stayed that way since her father died. Normally it was always beaten up. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:55 pm

" I never said I'd ask nicely. " he replied, still stroking her back. Aiden was used to it perhaps, but he couldn't let her hurt herself, he was being protective towards someone for one of the firsts time in his life. He looked at her bruises and tilted hi head, sliding his finger over the ones in her back, stomach and neck. " I'm sorry that you were put through all of that. " he said, laying on the side of the road, looking right up to the sky.

" Should we get moving, we might be there in a few hours if we rush? I could use a uhm, jacuzzi. " He didn't take a decent shower for a long period of time, in the prison's showers most prisoners were abused by the big guys, so he just sticked to take a quick shower and leave before getting involved in that kind of shit.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

She had shivered and arched her back in slight pleasure of his feather touches, chewing the inside of her lip. She shut her eyes tight to throw out the fantasies of them together. She wanted to believe he meant he cared for her more than a friend, but it wasn't possible. Look at her! She felt ugly inside and out.

"Sure, I don't see why not. I could use a nice little shower." She said quietly, standing up while gripping her stomach slightly. All the blood rushed to her head and her eyes blacked out. She became dizzy and started to sway. She was about to his the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Aiden smiled slightly as he came in contact with her skin, drawing circles over her bruises. " Let's go then. " he said excited, they'd be staying at a luxurious hotel, it was sad that an apocalypse had to happen for them to be able to enjoy such privileges.

He peered over his shoulder as he walked back to the ARV to see why Ebony wasn't coming. Aiden saw her dizziness and rushed to her, catching her with his arms before she dropped to the concrete. Sighing, he took her inside and layed her down in the back of the vehicle, laying next to her. " You need to eat darling. " he said, moving her hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Ebony turned her head away, groaning softly. She was so weak and small, she looked like a 9 year old."I can try.." She said quietly, slowly opening her eyes up to him, her eyelids droopy. She sighed softly."I know I'll need the energy to take on zombies." She said, figuring he was this concerned because he didn't want her to leave him alone in the apocolapse.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Aiden looked at her, staring right into her eyes, she seemed so weak and vulnerable. Being just an inch or two away from her, he inclined his head towards her, closing his eyes and kissing her intentionally. He pulled off from her with a smile and then realized what he was doing, moving to the front and saying " Uhm.. let me get you some food. " obviously nervous, as he didn't know what she'd think of him after kissing her.

Aiden grabbed a few things from the bags and crawled to the back, showing her what the options were. " If you don't like any of this, we'll stop somewhere. " he said, smiling, expecting her to say something about the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

"I.." She touched her lips and her face grew hot, and she was gonna say something about the kiss but took the hint of him not saying anything about it and figured it was one of his famous one timer things that he does on a whim. "I'll takE an energy drink."
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm

" You need to eat. " he said, poking her nose softly with a smile " But I guess that's a started. " he added. Aiden was just staring at her, like some of those kids staring at her crush. When he realized, he shaked his head slightly and took the can of energy driking, opening it, and offering it to her. " There you go. " Aidan said, stroking her cheek. " About the kiss.. " he started saying, not knowing how to continue his sentence and blushing for the first time in his entire life.

Kissing her wasn't like kissing one of those sluts, they were just so easy to earn that it was boring, in exchange, she was the only one he didn't see with desdain, that he cared about. Aiden wasn't sure of his feelings for her, they were beyond friendship, but he had never been in love so he didn't know how to tell her or show it to her properly.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

"Ah. That. I understand completely. You don't have to explain." She said, sitting up slowly and having a little trouble with it, drinking a little bit of it. She didn't want to deal with the emotional pain of him flat out telling her that it wasn't a real feelings thing. She had many nights before cried over seeing him and another girl together. Suddenly she heard moaning, and looked up, seeing a group of 4 zombies heading towards them. She quickly got up and shoved Aiden away, jumping down and unsheathing her swords. "One moment, Aiden." she slashed them at their necks, dodging their attempts to fling at her. She backed them off with the shield, killing them all like a silent warrior. She turned to Aiden, blood splattered on her face. She wiped it off with the back of her hand. She had killed them all too quick so Aiden couldn't have helped.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Aiden sighed sadly and muttered " Now you don't.. " with a low tone. He took a can of soda, opened it and drank a sip from it. She just wouldn't let him finish, she seemed to be hurt, but when he tried to express what he felt, she just didn't allow him to finish. Aiden heard the money but remained sitting on the ARV's floor as Ebony went out and killed the zombies. He jumped out from the truck and she was done already. He looked at her amazed, " You're quite good at this. " He said, walking over to her, kneeling down in order to rip a piece from the zombie's sleeve and clean her hand.

He smiled at her and inclined his head slightly getting closer as if he wanted to kiss her but didn't, hoping she'd notice his initiative and show interested in his 'offer', so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

She bit her lip and turned her head away, rejecting the kiss because she was shy and was convinced that he was going a little crazy and needed a girl to kiss to keep him sane. She didn't want to be used by Aiden. She's been used by soothe other guys in her life.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Aiden wouldn't give up, but he wouldn't force her to kiss him either, so he decided to wait. " Alright.. " he said, kinda dissapointed and hopped into the ARV, turning the engine on and waiting for her to hop in in order to drive away. A few hours of travel left, and he turned the radio on in order to keep updated on the situation.

By the afternoon, they were in California in the hotel's parking lot. He locked the ARV, got his guns ready and waited for her to be ready. " Should I register us ma'am? " he said, walking toward's the hotel door and kicking it open. The lobby was empty, and the panel full of keys, just one or two were missing. Aiden took one of them, waving it infront of Ebony. " Alright. Don't separate from me, under any circumstances, okay? Other survivors, those fucking zombies, anything could be here, alright? " he said, offering her a hand in order to lead them to their room.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:21 pm

"Okay, Mom." she said with a scoff and rolled her eyes, rejecting his hand so she could use both of them for her swords. She pushed his hand aside and unsheathed her swords after holding a grenade in her mouth, between her teeth. Which was dangerous but she did it nonetheless."I gut yer back." She said with her mouth full of grenade.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Aiden nodded, " Just don't blow your head up. " he said, taking the UMP9 that was slinged to his back, taking the safety off and sliding his finger onto the trigger. Sneakly, he led them to their room in the top floor, a room which had view to the beach and the parking lot, so he could keep an eye on the car.

" Alright, this shithole just seemed to get better. " he said, locking the room and blocking the door. Then, he left his guns on a couch and undressed himself, taking one of the towels and walking into the bathroom. It was much better than the one at home, a tub big enough for three people. He smiled and turned the water knox. Warm water started to flow, how good, the pipes were still full of it. " Oi, you better rush to take a bath after me. The water won't last forever. " he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 pm

She blinked, looking away when he stripped right infront of her."Alright" she said, undressing and putting a towel on herself after she put her weapons down and waited for him to leave the room. She was in a small towel as she layed on the king bed, looking around at all the luxuries.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Aiden took a bath and exited the bathroom naked, walking into the room, drying his her with the towel. He had gotten used to be naked infront of people in prison, if he could strip down infront of a rapist, a girl wasn't that much of a challenge. He realized nonetheless, and wrapped his lower body with the towel. " Your turn. " he muttered, dropping the towel and putting his boxer shorts on.

He jumped onto the king size bed and waited for her to take a bath.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

Ebony tried to have some dignity and look away but.. Damn. That seemed freaking big. I mean her brother was.. kinda.. small. Compared to this. And other than her older brother's and Aiden's, she had never seen another man's genitals. She coughed and got up, woundering why he was so fine with flauntering himself around like a free bird. Well, this was America.. She sighed and closed her legs, just now noticing they were open and he was there facing her legs. She sat up with a big blush, then went into the bathroom without another word, refusing to talk about genitals infront of Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 am

Aiden peeked between her legs but tried not to be obvious. He was waiting for her to take her bath and exit. He turned on the TV, just one or two channels were broadcasting and showing the crysis. Cars flipped on the road, the highways full of cars that were abandoned by their owners, the local stores were robbed and had their glasses broken, it was all a mess.

Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 am

She came back, after taking an hour long bath, having to shave (from the things the hotel gives them) and all the other girly stuff. That only took 30 minutes. She took the other 10 minutes washing herself, and the other 20 minutes was just to realax in the water. she dried herself off and walked out in the towel again, face flushed. She dragged her fingers through her hair, which curled a little more now, and knelt over to pick up her folded clothes and go back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 am

She waited for her paciently, and it was worth waiting. She looked much better, she was beautiful to his eyes but now, without the dry blood spots and everything, her beauty increased. As she walked out he muttered " Worth waiting. " with a smile on his face, but she went into the bathroom again.

Another hour for dressing, he thought, placing one of the pillows over his face and his hands under it. Aiden fell asleep, the door was locked, the TV on and the key on his hands under his head.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 am

She came out of the bathroom, smiling. She was dressed back into her old, dirty clothes. As she saw Aiden laying like that, a wide grin spread onto her face. That was an adorable way to sleep. She laughed to herself and took the keys out of his hand just incase he decided to fling them. She put them on the table, then sat at the foot of the bed and watched the news, her stomach sinking.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 am

Aiden threw the pillow the foot of the bed, next to her and rolled around, resting his head on it. Looking up to her, he mumbled, half-asleep, " Why are you watching the news, they're so depressing.. " His head rolled from the pillow and found rest over her thighs. " Mmhm.. " he muttered, falling asleep again over them.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 am

She smiled down at him and tucked some hair behind her ear. She leaned down and kissed his cheek, then pet his hair and watched over the door.

((idk the next idea.I'm tired and I want icecream.))
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Aiden nuzzled her thighs with his head, deep in his sleep. He wrapped the pillow with his arms, hugging it tightly and muttered Ebony's name, seemingly dreaming about her. He smiled and kept sleeping. He wouldn't wake up unless she moved.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Soon, after she had shut the T.V. off, Ebony's stomach rumbled and she figured it decided it wanted food now. She heard Aiden's tummy talk back to hers, so it was decided. But first..

She had been eyeing that telephone for a while. Maybe it could call special services? She wanted to take a look at it, because it seemed to be calling her name. Slowly she moved Aiden's head and stood, walking over to the phone and looking at it, looking at the lamentated numbers to dial for hotel services that was taped on the table near the phone. She read them all carefully.

She picked up the phone, aiming to dial something that may be of use. Maybe someone would answer. She was about to click a button when Aiden came behind her and said some things in her ear that she didn't understand because of his groggy, sleepy talk, then held her hips and.. Grinded against her ass? She squeaked and jumped, fingers smashing a three diget number in, and ended up calling the front desk for room service. Whoops. Quickly she hung up on the phone, after the third ring, and bickered away at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next