The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) Empty
PostSubject: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 am

Lexi slid into a gorcery store, knowing exactly what she needed. Another pack of cigarettes. Usually they were at the place where you check out. So with two pistols in her hand and a knife at her belt, she slowly tip-toed through the grocery store, feeling like she was a little kid playing spies or ninjas.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

James was wandering by, and found a grocery store. He could use a drink, and the few sips of alcohol that were left wouldn't be enough, not even for a single shot. He could also fill his food and water reserves, so there wasn't any real loss. He unslinged his crossbow, secured the string on the cocking mechanism, got the bolt ready and aimed forward, stepping into the store. He hadn't spotted Lexi as she walked in, so it'd be quite a surprise for them to find each other again.

He looked through the store, finding a fridge out of service, which a bottle of scotch and one of vodka inside. With a wide smile, he opened it and took both bottles, placing them inside his bag. He then walked through the store's halls, looking for any food or water, regardless it's purity. Another pair of footsteps was heard, but it was too regular and rythmic compared to the zombie's dumb footsteps. His ear was trained enough to recognize such difference, besides there weren't any moans and the smell of rottened flesh wasn't there. Sliding his finger to the trigger and getting ready to pull the trigger, he investigated.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 am

Lexi stopped suddenly, hearing some sort of weapon get loaded. She can't remember the last time a Walker could even hold a weapon let alone use it.. So she figured it was another survivor. The survivor could still be bitten. She reloaded her pistols and with her pinky, quietly slid the large, curved hunting knife, the handle made of elk's antler, and slid it between her teeth. Wish of dying #1: Being turned into a zombie, having a loved one kill her. Wish of dying #2 By another survivor who thought she was a zombie and they both killed eachother, while she looked like a badass.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 am

James listened carefully to the environmental sounds and heard the click produced by the guns being reloaded. His grip on the crossbow tightened and his finger was carefully waiting over the sensitive trigger. He walked carefully through the hall, and trying to look through the gondolas, sneakly, and keeping his ears opened for any noises. He found himself in the end of the corridor, and walked around the gondola, seeing if there was someone. He repeated the process until he found the other survivor.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

She sighed, already leaning against a wall, a cancer stick hanging in her mouth and a lighter in her hand, lighting the cigarette. "It took you long enough, Laser boy." She said. She had a nickname for him already, from their last meeting. "So, no Walkers in here? Maybe they got shoved in the freezer." She gave a little smart ass scoff and took a long drag out of her cigarette, blowing smoke circles into the air. She was lanky and too-slim, because indeed she was anorexic. She had one square high-heeled boot against the wall behind her and one on the ground. She had a g-string backpack slung over her shoulders with about 10 cigarette packs in there, and she was about to go get some other neccessary items. But she didn't wanna casually walk around when there's another jumpy survivor around.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 pm

" Long enough? " he said, scoffing and looking up to her. He observed her slim figure and stopped by the boots, " Who in his sane mind would use those in this fucked up world? " he exclaimed as he spotted the high heels. He was wearing regular combat boots, tied tightly, perfect for any of the casual activities of the apocalyptic world. He chuckled at her statement regarding the zombies and placed down his crossbown, then tilting his head and supporting it on his shoulder. He had an standar manly leather bag, one-strapped to his left shoulder and hanging by his right right. Two bottle necks seemed to come out from the bag, but nothing else was visible. He was still searching for a few more drinks and food.

He took a few steps forward as he spotted a bottle of Jack Daniels and smiled, shoving it into his bag. " Cheers. " he said, bowing slightly and lowering his hat with the tip of his finger. He didn't mind her, grabbed a few essentials that he found in the gondolas and made his way to where the clerk was supossed to be. Shaking his head with a chuckle, he walked out the shop and waited outside, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 pm

"What can I say? These heels have smashed in many zombie's faces. I can't simply part with them." She said with a shrug, and didn't mind him leaving because she downright didn't care whether she was in a team or not. She believed she could easily survive without a team of willy nillys trying to trip her up. She slowly wandered through the store, shoving some canned foods and foods that don't go bad without a refridgerator, as well as the drinks. She kept it light, so she could still run around without her backpack weighing her down. Then she tore off some string off of another g-string backpack and put it onto her own, tied to the lowerpart then tied around her waist tightly, so whle she ran it wouldn't flop up and down but keep sturdy on her back. She grabbed a few first aid kits aswell.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 pm

As James' eyes scanned the street, they found a dozen, perhaps, of zombies that were wandering through the streets, heading south. They didn't seem to be chasing after someone, just wandering senselessly. Zombies were stupid as that, one heard something and started walking, the other one, started chasing after him as it 'thought that he had foud something, the first one, afterwards, kept walking as he saw others coming after him, and thought they could be after something. That was how their retarded logic worked.

James took cover behind one of the cars in the street, and looked at the store's entrance to wait for the girl to come out. As soon as she would, he'd signal her to stay quiet and point towards the wave of zombies haeding south.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

So then she headed out of the store, shoving the evolving doors out of the way instead of waiting for them to slowly open. She wasn't a girl of patientce. She was chewing gum and blowing bubbles that popped, standing there and staring at the zombies, not noticing the man next to her. She chewed her gun and flipped her head a bit, flipping her hair. "Stupid motherfuckers." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

James felt like facepalming as she couldn't see him. He turned the laser pointer on and aimed it straight at her eye, then turning it off. The zombies were still walking, but they shouldn't emit any sounds just yet, just in case. A soft wind was blowing over the street, and James gestured the girl to take cover. The smell of flesh in the air, that would do, that would get them right after their asses. He rolled around the car, taking cover by it's right side so the wind would pick his scent and carry it through the air.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 pm

She noticed him and cursed slightly at the wind, then ducked down with him, unsheathing her two pistols. She made sure there was enough ammo in them, nodded to herself, and kept close to him, their skin brushing against eachother.

(( Idk where this is going.))
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 am

(( Neither do I. ))

He looked at her and took a few minutes to take the final resolve. " Shall we? " he said, asking her wether she wanted to kill them or not. His crossbow was locked and ready, he'd take maybe half of them before he had to rely on his other weapons. The crossbow wasn't really a weapon to take down a dozen of zombies as its reloading was quiet slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)   Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops!  (Bite and Bio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I Can Steal Without Being Chewed Out by The Cops! (Bite and Bio)
Page 1 of 1