The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) Empty
PostSubject: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Ebony was stuck in her one person cell, dreading the sirens, holding her hands tight over her ears. What an awful sound they made, and the bright flashing red lights that went off. Everyone passed her cell and didn't bother letting her out, and she didn't want to scream for help, like all the other low-life girls were. Where was Aiden? Was he okay? What's going on? Everyone was screaming something about the world ending but to her everything seemed normal. No metors hitting the earth, no major earthquakes.. So what was it?
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

Aiden was on his cell when it all started, laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling. The guards seemed to be nervous and some of them even scared, they started running and soon none of them were left. The prisoners started to revolt as the guards left, running around, making the hell of a ruckus. They went to the control room and opened all the cells, releasing Aiden. Inmediately, he ran towards the female convicts block and searched for Ebony.

There she was, in the cell, all alone crying. He went to the control room and opened her cell, without minding any of the other prisoners. Then, he rushed back to her cell and looked at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 am

Ebony had cried every day for the year they'd been there. She looked up and grinned at him, while he picked her up from holding her sides, and picked her up so easily because she had been picking at the food they got and went from 100 pounds to 86 pounds. She didn't bother to wipe her cheeks of her tear tracks."Aiden!" She practically had to yell, because of the sirens.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:44 am

Aiden picked her up and wrapped her with his arms. He smiled at her and poked her nose softly, wiping the tears off his cheeks afterwards with his thumb. " Hi there my dear. " he said. " This place hasn't treated you good. " Get on my back, we're outta here. " he said, looking around for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 am

So, she slid herself around to his back, and latched herself on. "What's going on? What's the talk about the end of the world and such?" She said in his ear, so she wouldn't have to yell over the siren. It hurt her ears because she was used to classical piano and shit, not the metal she knew he was into.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 am

Aiden held her legs so she wouldn't fell and started sprinting. He peered over his shoulder to talk directly to her and avoid yelling. " I don't know, the guards ran off, all the prisoners were released. " We'll head to the only place I think is safe around here. " he said, heading towards the prison's SWAT station, where they found batons, firearms, and a few vehicles, aiming to the open garage, left that way as the members of the unit ran away.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 am

She clamped her hands over her ears, shoving her forehead on his neck, balancing herself forward against him. When she noticed where they were, and when he stopped, she jumped off and looked around for something useful.
She dug around for other useful things other than a gun because that's loud and she didn't like loud things. She's better with swords anyways. She found a few Wakizashi with slings, so she slung each one around her shoulder, making an X on her chest and back. Then she found some small stun gernades, found the belts for them, put them criss-crossing on her waist and put the gernades in, bringing the rest in a bag she'd keep in the AMV they stole. She also found a SWAT team clear shield, and decided defense is just as good as attack so took that too.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

She got to the SWAT station as soon as he could as he saw Ebony disturbed by the sirens and all the noises. Once there, he looked around and found many weapons. He took the two that looked better, a Beretta 92, and an SMG UMP9. He took all the ammunition that he could, throwed anything useful into one of the ARVs. And looked around for the keys, they were all in one panel. He threw them all into the ARV so no one else would escape and hopped in.

Then, he started the vehicle and drove out through the garage. The prison was isolated, so it took them a few minutes to reach the town. When they did, he figured what was happening, the city was merged into chaos! There were cars everywhere, by the sides of the road, the traffic didn't let anyone keep driving so many of them just gave up on hope and waited, or some others started to run instead of waiting for the road to be clear. Aiden turned the ARV's radio on and listened to the reports. The virus hadn't fully developed yet, just a few cases were spotted, and reported. Flesh-eating humans, the fuck was wrong with them, he thought.

He took the decision that seemed better to him and drove away from the city, ramming every car on the road aside from it to clear his path.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 am

Ebony was holding the sides arm rests of her passenger seat with every hit they took from the cars they rammed."God damn you are such a beast!" She said, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

All of the sudden, Aiden spinned the steering wheel forcefully, nearly flipping the ARV over. He slammed the gas and drove right into town, ramming any car on his way, or any person, but they were smart enough to jump away from the beast of steel. He had forgotten someone, someone important for him, his little sister. He drove right towards the daycare, stopping by the entrance and taking the pistol. He jumped out, after stopping the ARV, taking the keys together with him and locking the vehicle so no one would go in. The SMG was slinged to his back, he just knew how to use it, not how to be precise with it.

He opened the door, followed by Ebony, and looked inside the building..
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 am

"Oh my lord.." She said, staring wide eyed at little rotting flesh kids, kinda running around aimlessly. "W-what in the world.." She saw a little girl with long straight black hair, chewing on a hand with a special ring on the ring finger. Ebony reconized that ring. It was her mom's hand."Your little sister ate my mom!" Ebony said loudly, and some kids turned their head to look at them."Oh shit." Ebony said, pulling out her swords.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Aiden recognized his sister, but of course he didn't pay attention to the hand. The virus had enough time to develop on the kids, and when it all started they couldn't run. Aiden was holding the pistol tightly, clinching his fist around the handle. He started to walk outside, peering over his shoulder but looking forwaard again, to keep an eye in both sides. He didn't want to kill kids, specially not his sister, but they kept crawling towards them. 'BOOM', Aiden took the first shot, right at the head of the closest kid, and kept running to the ARV.

He had become colder in prison, he was one of the few who didn't get his ass pounded by the big guys. He fought many times, his service time would have been increased if they stayed they for any longer. Fortunately, with the world turning into a shithole, they had a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Aiden's little sister was running at his heels with her arms out, but her face was eaten up, especially her lips. All there was was her teeth, sharp and menacing. "I'-I'm sorry Aiden but.." Ebony had to.. kill his little sister. She could say it was getting back at him, because she still had nightmares of Aiden killing her brother and her father, but this was different. In a way they deserved it, but Aiden's little sister also loved Ebony, too. At times when Ebony and Aiden had to take care of her, Ebony daydreamed that this might be like having a kid with him. They both seemed really good with kids.

Nevermind that, there's zombies on the loose. She wanted to believe this was a nightmare, or only a one-day thing.. But she had to admit it. What cooler way could the world end other than a zombie apocolapse? Ebony unsheathed her small swords, came from behind Aiden's little sister, then sliced her head off, watching it tumble away, and the body drop down. She felt awful, because that was her little sis, too. She ran past and jumped inside the AMV after she sheathed her weapons again.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Aiden kept running to the ARV, but then, he peered over his shoulder, noticing Ebony chopping his sister's head off. He knew it wasn't a payback or anything like that, he couldn't kill her, but she could, and it somehow make him felt better in a way, but at the same time, he couldn't tolerate the idea of losing his siter. He holstered the Beretta 92 in his leg holster, and unslinged his UMP9, turning around and walking back to the day care.

All the zombies that were in there, approximately 12 kids and two of the persons in charge of taking care of them made their way out of the building, charging at them like wolves trying to pounce their preys. Removing the safety, aiming and squeezing the trigger, a bulletstorm started to rain down all of them. Just one kid made it out from the hail of projectiles, and Aiden slammed the SMG's handle on his jaw, stomping on his head forcefully as he dropped to the ground. He went on a killing spree, ON KIDS, it wasn't something that could be forgiven, but for him, it was justified, they were all flesh-eater little fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 pm

At first when Ebony saw Aiden run back to the kids and they came charging at him, worry sprung into her heart. "Aiden! Move!" She ran to him after she grabbed the clear shield and put it infront of his body, her ears and head ringing with the blasting noise of the gun shooting.

After it was over and he killed the last kid ruthlessly, she had blood splatters all over her clothes and her shield. She looked up at Aiden to see if he was okay, worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Aiden placed the UMP9's safety on, having his eyes wide opened, and being expressionless. He tucked the weapon aside, having it hanging from a string. He looked down at Ebony, noticing her just by then, all covered in blood and disturbed by the gun shots. He kneeled down and leant forward to her, hugging her tightly. " I.. I am sorry. " he said.

He stood up, and walked to the ARV, shoving his hand inside his pocket and taking out the key. He unlocked the vehicle and hopped in, waiting for ebony. He turned the engine on and asked her, " What's our next stop..? "
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Ebony had already dug a small state map out of her bra. Well, small because she folded it up. She unfolded it all the way, the map became huge. She traced her finger along the main highways and found where they were, in a little street."Okay, you wanna get on Highway 14, then drive down to the coast. We'll get into a motel. That rich one. Ya know? Remember when your family took me to that hotel cause you guys are filthy rich?" She said, elbowing him in the ribs softly. Really, Aiden's family just won a little thing there for 5 people, and decided to bring Ebony along aswell. They were in freshman year at that time. Good memories. Probably more for him, because he walked in on her changing into her swimsuit.

"Anyways, I have a big probability that the clerks and managers and whatnot have fled the building as well as the residents. If they were smart, anyways. Besides, that hotel never has too many residents in it, mostly just moviestars and shit. Anyways, we'll reside in a top floor suite and kick it untill we think of something else. Alright?" She asked, looking at him. It was obvious she was gonna be the brains of this team and he was gonna be the muscle.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Aiden looked at her, taking out the map from her bra. " Okay, you're prepared. " he said, chuckling. He listened to her instructions carefully and nodded, he looked around, checking every cartel until he found the Highway 14's entrance and drove into it. The road to the coast was long, California was away. " I do remember, I also remember seeing you naked. " he said, laughing and kept driving. " You should get some rest. The road is quite long. " he told her.

Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

"I know you couldn't forget that. I remember seeing something in your boxers bounce right up, too." She said with a wink. She rubbed her face, a blush easily shown. She gets embarressed easily.

"See, Aiden? What did I tell you? When the fuckin' jail doesn't let me have my makeup, it's noticable that I barely slept." She said, sighing, she reclined the chair back, not wanting to look around outside and see dead bodies and people who hung themselves and shit. Although Ebony was never a girl who needed makeup, she liked to use it, because yes, she was an insecure woman.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:06 pm

" I respecfully disagree, but, what were you looking down there? " he said, chuckling and winking back. The sunlight was fading away, and sun began to hide in the horizon. Aiden was just waiting for the highway to end, to pull over and get some rest. He wasn't so sure about the idea, but it was a damn armored vehicle, not even a hand grenade would really damage it. He didn't want to put Ebony in danger though.

" You look fine. Just get some sleep already. " he told her, smiling and starting to pat the steering wheel with his fingers. The radio was still on and reporting, he turned it off, at least until she fell a sleep. The highway splitted in two roads, he took the one that would get them faster to the coast and was soon in a road which ran across the country. The sun was setting, and the few animals on the nearby farms and fields were starting to go back to the barns in order to sleep. They were so damn lucky, they had no clue of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 pm

"It looked as big as a banana times two.. Kinda hard not to look." She mumbled, laying back in the seat and hugging herself tightly, her fingers digging into her arms. She shut her eyes tight and tried to imagine waking up and the apocolapse not happening. She shivered a little, and in the midist of her dreams, she was obviously having a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm

" Thanks for the compliment. " he replied. As soon as she fell asleep, he turned the radio on to hear what was going on, he kept the volume low so she wouldn't wake up, and listened to the reports and transmisions. He was just hoping to not hear bad news, that shit was getting better and it was all over, but that wouldn't happen, right?, having hope in a moment like that was plainly stupid, it looked like that at least.

Once they were far away from the town, and as far as he could get without falling asleep. He stopped by the side of the road behind some bushes to hide the ARV. He turned the lights off and covered the windows with what he could find. Then, he pulled back his seat and looked up to the vehicle's roof. His hand went down, reaching the Beretta 92's handle. Aiden aimed it at his head, and considered suicide for a few seconds. No, he couldn't let Ebony alone. Sighing and having his finger trembling over the trigger he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 pm

A flash a pain in her stomach woke her up, like every time she kept having that nightmare of her father smashing the vodka glass into her stomach. She looked outside, woundered why the windows were covered, and opened the door to see Aiden holding his gun to his temple.

Her heart stopped for just a moment. She almost fainted. She ran to him and hit the gun out of his hand, but since he was frightened, and jumpy, considering what all was going on, it wasn't good on her part to scare him like that. He didn't pull the trigger and the gun was already on the ground so nothing hurt him but maybe the slap to his hand, but it was his reaction to it that hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Aiden glanced at her as she woke up, not being able to remove the gun from his temple. He was frozen, the only part of his body moving, was his finger, which was trembling and considering wether it should squeeze the trigger or not. As she rushed to him and threw the gun away with a slap, the movement returned to his limbs, and he could think once again. He started breathing heavily and held his head with both hands, placing his head between his knees, feeling confused. How could he even consider suicide?

He looked at her, ashamed of himself and muttered " I'm sorry Ebony. "
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 pm

"Don't ever d-do.." She held her chest and had a little breathing problem, panting and trying to catch her breath. Some times she had a trauma attack and lost her wind. He wouldn't know this because they spent a year away from eachother, in other jail cells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)   Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Best Friends, Always A Team During The Apocolapse (Bite and Bio)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next