The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] Empty
PostSubject: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Babydoll had been out and about for a while now, it had been about fourteen hours sense the whole thing started, and she wanted a drink. It took a little bit of driving and taking different bikes, but after about an hour Babydoll had shown up at the bar. The club, really. There used to be dancers here. Male, female, all of the best. She was a regular. So, everyone knew who she was when they were alive. Now it was a little infested. Though, she took care of that right quick.

"Jesus, so many of those fuckers." She said aloud, then went over and started to fix up her drink. Just some vodka. Nothing special. But she did decide after hearing some noises to go over to the bar and hide in the area where the bartender would be. Sounded noisy. Some screaming girl. They'll probably just pass by. So she sat there and drank.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 am

Angel could then hear Lexi's voice shout out at the screaming girl, the windows showing the fight. Lexi was chasing after the screaming girl, heartless as ever."Come back her, little fucker! You got bit, you deserve to die!" She said, pulling her two pistols out of her belt, then aiming, with a cigarette in her mouth. She decided not to run anymore. Too much work. She stood, aimed, being able to see through the club's windows, then shot twice, once with each gun, and blew the smoke that came from the nosel of the gun, and returning them to her belt, walking to the club.

She kicked in the door with her square-heeled boot. She was in a low-cut white shirt that showed her clevage. She was a size C. And with grey ripped jean shorts, and black fishnets. Her black leather belt hang loosely on her small hips. She had a tall, slim figure.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am

Babydoll decided she'd stay there and sip her vodka for a little bit, enjoying the time she'd have without anyone talking to her. "Damn girl has to be loud as fuck." She whispered to herself, then peaked out at this girl. "Sure don't look like fuckin' much. Little prick." The brunette had no memory of beating the crap out of this girl a few days ago. She looked different then, considering all of the blood and shit. Though, if she did remember, she'd laugh her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

Lexi didn't mind if there was anyone else in the bar. She wanted some hard liqour. Jack Daniels. She walked behind the counter, not noticing the nasty ass burnette that left her scar on the inside of the bend of her arm. It was there, though, her arm open as she stretched up, her shirt lifting up and showing her slim and musceled stomach as she grabbed a full bottle of Jack Daniels.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 am

"Hey, don't be all grabby." Babydoll told this stranger, standing up after setting down her vodka, then took a hold of this girls wrists, not noticing the scar. "Who do you think you are, mayor?" Then she laughed because that was funny, quickly pushing this wanna-be away, nearly knocking her on the floor. "Go get your own drinks, or give me something and I'll give you some. I'm being a bartender." She smirked and stared down the wanna-be, keeping her bat and knife hidden.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

Lexi got her little, bony butt shoved to the ground."Excuse me, and who the heck do you think you are? Are you playing pretend? This is the real world, I can take whatever the fuck I want. I'd give you a blowjob for some bottles of hard liqour, and that's about it." Lexi said, knowing this stranger was a girl, but being a bitch anyways. She looked up at the burnette. Oh shit. That girl. Fuck. Lexi kept her long curved hunting knife hidden. The knife was used for carving open carcasses. She got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

"Pretend? Haha, no. Fuck you, wanna-be. You know you can't do that while I'm around. I beat the shit out of everyone. Especially this one girl, even burnt the bed of her arm. Don't remember the bitches name." She chuckled, then noticed the scar on this girls arm. "HEY! Would you look at that? You're that bitch!" That just made her burst out giggling. Then she stopped right quick, straight faced. "What do you plan to give, because you know well I'm no fuckin' guy, with a fuckin' dick. If I had one you wouldn't make it hard enough to suck anyway." Babydoll spat, then got on top of the bar, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

Lexi smirked, brushing aside the little smart-ass comments this girl was giving her."Name's Lexi. You tend to run your mouth a lot, smart ass. It's never any good kind of talk anyways. Just a bunch of gibberish you thought on the top of your head." She leaned back against the wall, pulling a cigarette out from her bra that was stuffed with her boobs, like a platter out there. She pulled her lighter out and let the cancer stick hang out the side of her mouth as she lit the cigarette with the single flame of the lighter. Once it was lit she shoved the lighter into her back pocket, and took a long drag of the cigarette, blowing it in rings in the bitch's direction. "I could eat a can of alphabet soup and throw up a better argument than that, anyways." She said simply, with a shrug of her shoulders."I remember that I was the one to pierce those big, blabbering lips of yours, so be thankful."
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 am

"Aw shucks, you got me." Babydoll told her, sitting on the bar. "I should be nice to people who I beat." She told her, then took a swig of vodka, then decided to lay down on the bar, looking at this wanna-be. "Think you're all that because you smoke, drink, and talk shit? Ha ha, loud mouth." She smirked at her, then sighed. "People seem to have a fancy of my lips anyhow. You know you liked them when you pierced 'em. I seen you." She smirked some more, then lit a cancer stick herself and then sat up to crack her back. "Anyway wanna-be, wanna know my name? I'll tell ya if you tell me why you were chasing that girl out there."
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 am

She shrugged carelessly."She got bit and refused to die. So I shot her." She said, taking another long drag that seemed to last forever. Then she blew it out in rings again. "It's as simple as that. She was such a pussy that it was hard to believe she had an extra one." Lexi said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 am

"I'm guessin' that means you wanna know my name?" Babydoll asked, not being able to sit still. She got up and moved around a little, then stretched and went back behind the counter getting her bat. She rested it over her shoulder, then walked up to her. "Is that right, wanna-be?"
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 am

"I already told you that the name's Lexi." She said, blowing a big smoke ring at the other girl's face. If this girl wanted to disrespect her, then Lexi is gonna do the same thing back. She put her hand on the hollister of her pistol, otherwise keeping her face still and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 am

Babydoll smiled at the smoke, then stared her in the eye. "We all know your name, wanna-be. You just need to work up to the level where I can call you by your name." She put her metal bat against Lexi's face, then told her, "Pulling that gun on me with be the worst thing you can do here, during all this zombie shit." She whispered to her, then went ahead and took the cancer stick from Lexi's mouth, took a drag, then gave it back and blew a ring of smoke back.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 am

"Then I can always use my knife, baby." Lexi whispered back, breathing in the smoke and loving every second of it. Slowly, Lexi pushed away the baseball bat and lowered it to the woman's side."Just get to the point of your name, we all know you're sexy." Lexi smirked.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 am

Babydoll smirked back and then looked at her lips, then her eyes. "Angel Bain. People just call me Babydoll." She told this interesting girl, "And you're pretty sexy yourself," She whispered, then took a drag from her cigarette and blew a ring at her again.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Lexi gave a soft little chuckle."Such a sweet name for someone so tough." She said, raising an eyebrow. It was easy to turn these types of girls on. "Keep the cigarette. You seem to need it more than I do." She said, her smirk growing. "So do I get some drinks now? I'd like to forget this nasty world for a while."
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Babydoll just smirked back, then went ahead and took a sip of her Vodka. "Sure, sure." She said, backing up with two cancer sticks in her mouth now. She had one, but two are good too. Anyway, she went and sat down on the bar again, then stretched some more, setting the bottle down. "Drink up. Maybe you'll be funnier when you're drunk."
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 pm

"No way in hell would I be dumb enough to get drunk with you in the same room. Who knows what type of dirty thoughts that are going through your head." She said, walking over and reaching up again, her slim back and hourglass curves easily noticable as she grabbed the Jack Daniels and her shirt lifted.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 pm

"Aw, you're just scared." Babydoll giggled, then had an idea. She poked this slim girl's side, then her stomach. "How about we have a bed? Who ever gets drunk first has to give the other their pack of cancer. Alright, tiny?" She said and smirked, blowing some smoke her way.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:50 pm

"You might aswell pay me now." She said and raised a pierced eyebrow, fiddling with her gage. She sipped the Jack Daniels, then took down some scotch. "You know how tiny I am because I once had to work here as a stripper. I never was good on the pole, though. More good as a go-go dancer who gave lapdances." She said and rubbed her tongue on her lipring. She leaned against a counter, her small butt out.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:54 pm

"I don't plan to be payin' you unless you beat me, tiny." She tilted her head and then watched her. "Oh, yeah that's right. Tiny Stripper, I remember you. You gave my sister a lap dance once." Babydoll chuckled and then took a swig. "Hard to forget the but that rubbed against my sister." Then, once Tiny over there was looking away, she took a glance at her ass. It was alright.

"So, you want to take my bet?"
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm

"Hmm,.. Did she look a lot like you? She felt pretty nice. Guess you didn't know that she paid me later to eat her out, and that I did. Pretty tasty. What's her name again? Buu? Buu and Angel, the sisters that everyone called the Devil and the Angel. But Buu was the angel and you, Angel, were the devil." She said with a shrug, licking her lips."Yeah, whatever. Bet on." She took a swig of the scotch and a swig of the jack daniels.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"Were you hoping she looked like me?" Babydoll asked, head tilted at her. She thought about how Buu was. Pretty much liked girls, and Tiny was the one she liked most. Aw well, she had fun with her. "Well, Buu was a little butt at me. But yeah, she was an angel. Little shit bag. Killed her a while back," She spoke as she took a swing, then looked at Tiny. "Well, you know first hand WHY I was a devil, huh?" The brunette asked, smirking at this girl. "With that scar and all. But anyway, you better be ready do give up your sticks." She smirked wider. then took a new bottle of vodka after throwing the half empty one on the ground, making it shatter. She noticed that scared her and then chuckled. "Oopsy, got a little pussy over here."
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Lexi bit her lip again, on the side that it wasn't pierced."I might have a pussy but I'm not one. Why'd you kill your sister? Go a little nuts?" She figured that Angel was already drunk. She took another little sip of scotch.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Babydoll shook her head, "I'd never, ever kill someone who I was so close to. She was one of those fuckers." She frowned and then took another swig. "Better last long, you." Then there were some noises outside, a lot of groaning and screaming. Swinging her bat from side to side, Babydoll looked outside and sighed, chuckling. "Great!" The brunette said, getting up and putting her bat over her shoulder. "Bet I could still drink while fighting some fuckers. If not, you have to come up with what I owe." She smirked and then, being herself, put a V to her lips and then stuck her tongue out, then the broken down door allowed some zombies to walk in. So she went off and started to bash one of them, with her one hand, drinking some vodka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next