Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 am

"The magic word is the fact that I have a knife and you should let go." She growled, then felt Lexi bite harder. That caused her to whine and then she bit her lip. She hated having her ears bit so hard, and they were pretty sensitive if someone, given the right situation, were to slide their teeth along it she'd probably be submissive for a moment. And whiney.
"Please let go! My ears a really sensitive!"
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:03 am

Lexi smirked and let go, having the knife accidently cut her cheek a little."See? I knew I could tame you before you tamed me." Lexi said, then did her signature move. Pulling down her right eyelid, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out. She enjoyed being playful like this. She just.. simply joyed being around someone like her. Someone like Angel. She still woundered why her nickname was Babydoll and how she got such a sweet, girly nickname if she was just a rough and tough girl.
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:08 am

Babydoll just got away from her and hurried off to see her ear. God that hurt! "I hate when people bite so hard." She complained, trying to put a band-aid on, having trouble. "Don't ever do that again." She told her, walking back into the room. Quickly she went and tackled Lexi again, pinning her face down on this bed. "How about you deal with it?" She asked, then went and bit her ear. Hard. She pulled on it and then, once she tasted some blood let go. She noticed the blood on Tiny's cheek, then went and licked it off. "Be a good girl from now on." She ordered. "Other wise that cut won't be so light. And it won't be on accident."
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 am

"I'm no one's 'Good Girl'." Lexi growled, taking the pain with a cute little whine."Ahn~" Lexi then bit her lip and refused to let the blush come to her cheeks. Only her sex partners knew that she had cute little whines and moans.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 am

Babydoll smirked, then nipped Lexi's sore ear. "That was cute." She whispered to her, then flipped her onto her back, sitting on her pelvis. "Well, you sure can start being a bad girl too. I can take care of you then, too." She had leaned down, hands on her boobs, whispering into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 am

"Look, I have hands." Lexi snapped, grabbing Angel's hair and ripping her head away from her ear. She held her hair tightly, gripping it and causing pain to Babydoll."Aw, is the poor Babydoll gonna whine?"
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 am

So, Babydoll bit her lip and hid her whine. "No, Tiny." She told her, then grabbed one of Lexi's hand and took it away, then the other and held them to the bed. "Now, be a good girl. Though, we could just punish you." She spat with a frown, holding her wrists tightly.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Lexi rolled her body up and pelvic thrusted up to try and shake BabyDoll off of her. "No! I don't get punished! I give them!"
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Babydoll just stayed there, thrusting back down. "Things can change, babe. You said you wanted someone to tame you, right?" She smirked and then went ahead and tied up her hands, now just sitting on her pelvis. "Hope you aren't an escape artist too, babe. Otherwise I'll just have to fight you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Lexi laughed, a loud and long laugh."My father was the great, great grandson of Houdini. I think I know a few things. But I'll let you go easy." Lexi said, relaxing her muscles. "I'm gonna relax a little, don't mind me." She smirked. Oh how easy this was.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Babydoll just smirked away, then reached to one of Tiny's nipples and tweaked it, then pinched it. "Sure, sure." She said, then went ahead and did the same to the other one before Tiny could do anything.

"So, you were going to let me go easy, right, wanna-be?" Babydoll was always relaxed, unless she's been drinking. And she was sober by now, though. She remembered before that she was going to bite Lexi's neck, and decided to do that right quick, even if Tiny was escaping or not. Once she bit down, she sucked some too. Just to tease her. Maybe she'd like having her neck sucked.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 am

Lexi closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip hard in pain, breaking skin. She whimpered and whined like a little puppy. She felt like Babydoll was being a bit too rough. When Angel bit down on her neck, she cried out and moaned, her neck being sensitive. Now her nipples were all red and irritated.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:56 am

Babydoll smirked after letting go of her neck, then licked it some. She sat up then, rolling her hips on Tiny some. "Well, how about we see those little nipples of yours? They must hurt." The brunette spoke, then slide the other women's shirt up, then kissed her stomach. "Soft skin, babe." Then she went ahead and moved away her bra. "You had better be a good girl. Do you want your nipples to feel better, now?"
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 am

"I do, but you best not be callin' me a good girl. We all know I'm a bad one." She said, leaning up and nipping at Angel's neck, searching for a soft spot to manipulate. She ground her hips up to Angels, a soft grunt escaping her pale pink lips.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:34 am

There was one spot that Lexi found that caused Babydoll to shiver and bite her lip a little. "Let me make your nipples feel better.." She whispered, shivering still. Rolling her hips back she let out a little noise, not a moan but not a groan. Just a little nice noise while her hands groped Tiny's breasts some.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 am

Lexi whined out."You're not doing a very good job at the moment." She whispered back, flicking her hot, wet tongue against the sensitive spot on her neck."Does that feel nice, my little submissive pet?" Lexi teased, bouncing her hips up and thrusting her pelvis into Angel's.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:18 am

"I can't help having a few weak points.. Don't be too much of a tease." Babydoll told her, biting her lip some more. Quickly she moved away from the hotness of Lexi's tongue, then went on down to her nipples and closed her mouth around the left one, sliding her tongue along it while sucking on it some. By then, though, she was trying to hold Lexi's hips down while she did that, feeling kind of wet.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 am

"How about you untie me and I can do some of my moves on you? You know, the moves I put on your sister?" She smirked, licking her lipring and playing with it. Then she gasped and moaned like a cute little slave, gripping the ropes. Her nipples were very very sensitive. Her back arched and her threw her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 am

The brunette smirked on the other women's nipple, then let go and went to the other one, doing the same thing. Once she was done, she looked at Lexi with a smirk and got a little closer, scooting up and dragging her clothed chest against the other. "If I untie you, you have to promise not to be making my ears bleed, and not to run away.. Got it? Otherwise I can leave you tied up and just go," She whispered into her ear, taking a nip at it.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:51 am

Lexi got excited and nodded, eager to get out of these restraints by Angel's hand. Then she could have Babydoll pinned in only seconds. She grunted softly, gritting her teeth and trying not to sound so cute and whiney. That showed her submissive side.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 am

Babydoll smirked and then, leaned to Lexi's neck, taking another bite at it while taking away the restraints. OF course, she was on the other side of her neck, sucking away while taking away the rope. She didn't plan to let go right away, and tossed the rope aside, then put her hands on Tiny's hips.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:12 am

Lexi whined out and moaned at the sucking on her neck, and when her hands were free, she pushed her fingers through Angel's hair and felt the softness of them. For some reason she wanted to be lovey, not horny and rash and just judging on the feelings of her body. Rarely was a time when she wanted to feel for someone with her heart and with her emotions rather than feel for them with her fists or her sexual needs. But she cursed in her head at how horrid her luck was. Babydoll probably didn't feel the same way back, and was just getting back what she deserved. It was actually proven that this was true because no real kissing had taken place. Just roughness and steamy-hotness. This is why Lexi never wanted to open up to someone, or be around someone she likes or could possibly like. She just gets herself into too much damn trouble with her heart and her feelings. She held Angel tighter against her, trying to make it seem like she wasn't trying to hold Babydoll as if she was a security blanket and Lexi needed her to feel safe. She had just met this chick, why in the world was she feeling this way? It almost was disgusting, how horrid this was.
Back to top Go down
BleedingRage

BleedingRage

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

Babydoll liked the way Lexi tasted, and had started to like this women ever sense they had been around each other. She was a cutie, and she really was tough too. She seemed like the type to be sweet when she wanted, and lovey. Babydoll sure did like those types, but never being in a relationship before made her clueless how to act about her growing crush on this women. Once Lexi started to hold her tight, she slid her arms around Tiny, then let go of her biting. Soon she leaned up and then kissed the soft, full lips of Lexi's, eyes shur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]   I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I needed a drink. (Rage + Bite) [M]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3