The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sorry, please welcome me back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Racoon

Racoon

I'm sorry, please welcome me back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, please welcome me back   I'm sorry, please welcome me back EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Naw Bird, don't worry, welcome... err back?
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, please welcome me back   I'm sorry, please welcome me back EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Bird, I respect your decision on doing this and I thank you. It's okay. I'll be editing the rules here soon. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, please welcome me back   I'm sorry, please welcome me back EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Don't worry Bird, just stay this time n.n
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

PostSubject: I'm sorry, please welcome me back   I'm sorry, please welcome me back EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 am

I've thought it over and I've decided. I completely overreacted and I'm sorry. I guess I'm just a little bloodthirsty after being total disrespected on another site. I shouldn't have whined and bashed the rules as much as I did even after you tried to compromise with me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, please welcome me back   I'm sorry, please welcome me back Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry, please welcome me back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infection Has Started... :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: