The Infection Has Started...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick, we're gathering all the survivors onto this site! The Zombie Apocolapse has broken through and now it's YOUR job to choose to be either a zombie or a human on this roleplay site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a threeway zombie hunt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye

a threeway zombie hunt.  Empty
PostSubject: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm

"stupid son'bitch." Ziggy curses and he lay prone on a rooftop and watched a surviver panic and get ripped apart on the streets below. The build he was on had collaped for what Ziggy guessed was fire damage. Lucky for him, it was leaning against another building nad seems steady for the moment. "Damn things are everywhere." he whispered as he scanned the area of anyone else who was still alive. he kept his M16 ready adn loaded, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 pm

James was searching for grosery stores in downtown, it was a risky task but he just had to. He moved through the alley ways which seemed to be unusually clean. He unslinged his crossbow from his back and started walking sneakly. He found himself infront of a ladder that went to the top of one of the buildings and climbed up. Carefully, James approached the edge and looked down; screams were heard and he searched around for the source of them, - a survivor was being ripped appart -, as he looked for the one screaming, his eyes met Ziggy, carefully rising James aim up to him.

He couldn't yell, nor scream or emit any kind of sound, so he turned the crossbow's laser pointer on and pointed it at him, trying to catch his attention...
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Lexi (I just renamed her) was a few buildings away, noting that these three buildings were close enough together that she could jump from one to another, because only allyways connected them. She took a judgement, giving a educated guess on how many zombies she could see. A couple hundered, in this area alone. Even if she went down into the allyways, there could still be a chance she'd get bitten. Well.. In school she was known for her high rankings in track, for long jumps and hurdles as well as the 200m. As well in gymnastics.. Hm..

"Ah, fuck it." She said, giving a little laugh as she took a few steps back, then sprinted and sprung off the edge of the building, landing not so smoothely. Not as smoothly as a superhero would, but she did scrape her knees and hands some. Alright... Waaay many more buildings to go, to get out of here. And one of them was kinda collapsed by a fire, she guessed. Gotta climb over that one, then.

So she repeated those steps untill she was a building away and spotted a man with a laser pointer on him. She raised her eyebrow, and followed around with sharp eyes (cause of her contacts) where the laser was comming from. Two survivors stuck here, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://thezombiesarenear.forumotion.com
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Th second the laser caught his attentiion, Ziggy was shifted and aiming his assult rifle at the source. A survivor. Damn, and just when he found a place to relax. Well he sure couldn't let the man getting eat now. He got up into a knelt and was about to start to direct the survivor around a safe path to get up to him, he hear a sound coming from the rooftops. He tunred nad aimed and saw a girl. Damn, two of them. This day just got a lot more difficult. "Alright then. Time to get to work." He whispered and waved his weapon over, signeling the girl to head over towards him. He turned back to the man. He pointed to his own eyes and then to the ground. A signel for "I will watch out for you." He made a second handsignel, pointing at the man, then over his shoulder and then at himself. the sign meant 'you follow my lead.' He pointed his weapon at a alleyway between the collapsed building and teh one it was leaning on. It was few of rubble, but zombie free.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm

James glanced over at the girl jumping as she made her way from building to building, without taking the aim off the man in the collapsed building. He was being aimed at, but as soon as she was not, he stopped aiming at the male below and rested his crossbow over his shoulder. He nodded at the man's signal to him, his position was a lot more strategic than his, he could easily spot any zombies and drive a bolt through their head if it was necessary. He signaled back as in 'Likewise'.

He followed the man with his sight, having his crossbow' string secured in the cocking mechanism and ready to shoot. James made his way to the laders and waited on top of them aiming down, avoiding the zombie's field of sight so the building wouldn't be swarmed by them not being able to spot him at first. The alley way the lader was in, was empty and it had a fence by the opposite side Ziggy and the girl were coming by.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am

Lexi rolled her eyes at the two men. She has never found another woman here yet. No wounder her mom always said she was meant to be a boy. "I guess I was." She said to herself. Then paused in her crouch position, thinking to herself. Time for another cigarette. So she switched to a sitting on her toes position and pulled the lighter from her bra and pulled a cigarette out of her back pocket, stuck it in her mouth and lit it. She took a drag, and closed her eyes for a minute. Now she was ready. She returned her lighter back to her bra, then got back into her running position, then she ran and jumped again, feeling like she was free falling onto this horrible wreck they call a building. Why not stay on the higher building, where it's more sturdy? Boys are stupid. When she landed she got scratched on her hands for grabbing the rubble, then kinda climbed up it with her butt in the air to keep balance. She quickly pulled a pistol out of the holister of her belt and aimed it at the man who was orginally there, then pulled out the other and aimed it at the laser guy who was arriving. Just in case they were foes instead of friends.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 am

Ziggy simply waited for both survivers to show up. He keeped his eyes closed until he heard two sets of footsteps. Then he rasied his weapon and took aim at both of them. "Both of you. Strip. Now. I will shoot you both unless you follow my orders." The ex-marine ordered. He trained his gun on the gun who seemed to be atleast somewhat armed. "Do not make me say it again. Lower your weapons and strip. If you don't, I assume you are both bitten and I will open fire." Ziggy demanded. He didn't take chances and he didn;t take anyone by there word alone. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

James crossbow was aimed at Ziggy but as the girl dropped down from the building she was on and aimed at him, it quickly switched to her. He didn't trust anyone, though Ziggy seemed to be the most reliabe between them given his previous actions and signals. He slid his finger to the trigger and got ready to squeeze it at anytime. Even though the laser pointer was gone, he was aiming through the scope, directly at the area where the heart lied.

He had no harmful intentions, he didn't even intend to find any survivors but he had found them. A hunter was probably safer and better on his own, specially one as experienced as he was, but an extra boost to his fire-power was never bad. His probabilities to survive would probably be increased by them. Nonetheless, he kept aiming and without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

"Do I look like a god damn fucking stripper to you, perv?" She said with the ciggarette still hanging out of the corner of her mouth."If you answer that question wrong you'll get a bullet in that pretty head of yours, cocky." She said, not minding having to hold the cig in her mouth instead of take a drag. As long as she could taste the niccotene, it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 am

"You can keep you fucking underwear on, but ain't nobody leavin this roof until I know you two ain't bit." Ziggy growled. He was not in the mood for some bitch with an atittude. He glanced over at the man. "That goes for you to feller." He said. He wasn't playing and quiet frankly, wasn't very stable at the moment. He would shot both of them without a seconds hesitation if they didn't obaey his commands. In the streets, the zombies had finished eating nad were wondering around aimlessly. hopefully, this wouldn't end with every one of them pouring into the building Ziggy was currently on.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 am

" I ain't got bitten, can you say the same? " he said, disrupting his silence as he was still aiming at the girl. " You were pretty much close to them.. " he added, clearly making reference to the zombies that were devouring the very few bits of the survivor. " Now, put your damn guns down with ease before this ends up fucked up. " he stated, waiting for them to lower their weapons and so he would. He was ruthless pursuing his goals and wouldn't hesitate to pierce someone's head with his bolt and slit a throat with his combat knife, at the moment, his only goal was one; getting out of that fucking situation.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 am

"So we gotta strip so you can check us, but you don't have to? What a lucky bisexual man you are." She said with a laugh. She used the hand that was holding the gun that was aiming at the laser dude to take a drag of her cancer stick. "I can stand here all day." She crooned with a smirk, flecking her ciggarette of it's ashes. "If I was bit, how could I be such an bitch who smokes cigarettes and jumps from rooftops, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 pm

"I don't know. Why are the damn dead wandering the streets and eatin' people." Ziggy countered and sighed. "Fine. I can see that this will only end up with us killing eachother." Ziggy lowered his weapon and stood up. He looked over his shoulder down at hte street. The zombies were still in the area and it looked like the screams of the dead survivor brought more. He sighed, and shook his head. "So what the hell are y'all doing wandering around the damn city anyway."
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 pm

" I ain't no scientist, I can't answer. " he said, lowering his crossbow and waiting for Lexi to do so, as he looked to the big amount of zombies in the street. The survivor screaming as his flesh was ripped off, bite by bite, definetly brought more zombies, they probably attracted the ones in the range of a few blocks. Fortunately, the wind wasn't blowing and the smell of flesh wouldn't be carried away, triggering a big dopamine release on the zombie's mostly dead brain.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Lexi went ahead and returned her pistols to her belt, holding an arm over her stomach, and amplifying her small breasts as she took another long drag. The cig smoke was a great way to see if there was a hint of a breeze or not. That's why she figured them as some sort of protection, at least. Kept her calm and not sweating her nerves or wearing her heart on her sleeve about the incident that kept bringing her back to her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Ziggy moved away from the side of the building as he stood up. He kept hold of his rifle, not wanting to take the chance of something going wrong. "Shit's just all sorts of fucked." He cursed and looked down the road. He was planning on gethering supplies at the hardware store down the road, but for now, that plan was out the freaking window. "It will be dark in a few hours." He sighed, looking at the sky. He walked over to the building that the building they were on was leaning against. It was nearly a ten story climb up, tand they were already quiet a few in the air as it was. "Well they can't jump down without waking me up and them bastards doen't seem to know ow a ladder works so this is as good as anyplace to call home."
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Biohazard

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am

James kept his crossbow ready, as always. " We can climb up to that building. " he said, meaning the one he was previously standing on. " The alley behind it is secured and clean, there's a fence not allowing any zombies to go into it, and none will if you don't make a ruckus. We can rest there, I'll find my way tomorrow. " he said, walking down the collapsed building, remaining hidden behind its remains as he made his way to the back alley of the building he had talked about, hoping the others would follow him, and they would, if they wanted to survive for long enough to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Infectious Bite
Admin
Infectious Bite

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 am

"Who does he think he is? The boss?" Lexi raised a pierced eyebrow and shook her head, finishing her cigarette and watching the zombies walk aimlessly around, then dropped her cig on the rubble and followed the other man, figuring there was nothing else better to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a threeway zombie hunt.    a threeway zombie hunt.  Empty

Back to top Go down

a threeway zombie hunt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infection Has Started... :: Roleplay :: Downtown-
Jump to: